Korean Language Courses
- It is obligation for all international students to have health insurance
- If you already have a health insurance before your arrival in Korea, you must submit insurance certificate to the office of international eduction.
- The health insurance should cover both accident and disease
- Students in the language course must purchase Private Health Insurance for 6 months after arrival, and after 6 months, they are automatically enrolled in National Health Insurance. University students will have National Health Insurance right after entering the country.
- National Health insurance : 50,000KRW/month
- Private health insurance : About 120,000KRW/6months, The office of international education helps you to take out it