School of Medical and Health Care
|Dept. of Nursing||Dept. of Physical Therapy||Dept. of Medical Cosmetology||Dept. of Medical Welfare|
|Dept. of Clinical Pathology||Dept. of Occupational Therapy||Dept. of Dental Hygiene|
Rearing a Nightingale equipped with excellent nursing ability!
Starting in 1995, the Dept. of Nursing has been the place where future nurses learn nursing expertise, technique and personality to realize their dream of becoming a part of the torch for the society. Through the teaching of the faculty with enough clinical experience and the practice in such brand-new facilities as BNS center and CNS center, the Dept. of Nursing furnishes students with perfect practice opportunities that connect nursing theory and practicum as well as clinical practicum to raise the adaptability to the real nursing situation, thereby nurturing excellent global nurses equipped with practical capability.TOP
Educating customized physical therapist and creator of national health and happiness
Physical therapy, as a special area of a medicinal job, prevents disability through diagnosing and evaluating, through finding corporeal problems caused by industrial calamity, traffic accident and injuries during sports games and other problems caused by a variety of diseases such as those of thews and bones system, nerve system and cardiovascular system and geriatric and pediatric ailments, and through making balance using heating, cooling, photoelectric power and ultrasound. Dept. of Physical Therapy educates physical therapists render service to the community and contribute to the improvement of national health through clinical practice and teaching the therapy to enhance the quality of life by helping patients with their rehabilitation of psychological, physical and social function.TOP
Birthplace of Versatile specialist, Dept. of Medical Cosmetology
Pioneer in Korea, Dept. of Medical Cosmetology teaches for 3 years service co-ordination, aesthetics, medical health, public relations and marketing as well as on-site knowledge and technique in order to bring forth versatile specialists capable of operating many areas of work and to meet the demand for the experts in ever-changing medical aesthetics market. At graduation, students can acquire hair-dresser license, hospital coordinator license, trichologist certificate, aroma therapy certificate and body-line manager certificate. They can also gain another certificate related to medical health care through extracurricular courses.TOP
Educating specialized medical welfare manpower capable of dealing with health care and social welfare
Dept. of Medical Welfare aims at the upbringing of versatile experts in both medical and welfare service that patients want, experts with expertise, a sense of duty and personality and of such a mind as is needed in welfare area. Equipped with the curriculum and comprehensive practice system just for the experts, Dept of Medical Welfare enlarges the chance to educate students with international competitiveness. Students will get the personality and capability to be eligible for the work as experts through this curriculum. At graduation, students will acquire level-2 social welfare expert license, hospital coordinator qualification, recuperation care-giver qualification, BLS provider qualification and other qualifications related to medical health care through extracurricular course.TOP
Educating World-class clinical pathologist
Clinical pathology is a combination of medical science and life science and it aims to conduct effective clinical examination for the diagnosis and prevention of all diseases. For this purpose, Dept. of Clinical Pathology tries to nurture creative and future-oriented medical experts equipped with R&D ability required in 21st-century through the education of basis theory and systematic and scientific experiment using cutting-edge facilities.TOP
Education goals: Training experts to realize welfare society
- Bringing about customized occupational therapists to meet the demands of ever-changing healthcare market
- Cultivating skills and practical ability required in the clinical situation
- Developing students' qualification and promoting their skills.
- Promoting an understanding of the knowledge of the major through an in-depth education of theory and practice
- Fostering experts to evaluate physical functional tasks, along with their treatment and management and prevention of accidents
- Training talented manpower to contribute to the development of community.
Bringing up creative and capable dental hygienists rendering service to the community with : Loyalty to the Motherland, Filial Piety of the Parents, Virtue in Behavior and Respect for Others as well as character and intelligence. The details are as follows:
- To nurture experts to contribute to the improvement of the dental health care of human beings.
- To improve problem-solving ability with creativity and flexibility through incessant self-development.
- To cultivate character and sense of duty as dental health care experts who will work in: Dental clinic and hospital, attached hospital to the dental college and university, general hospital, national and provincial and municipal hospitals, civil service institution, financial institution, sick bay of companies, health care center of every level of provincial autonomies, dental health care center of every level of schools, research centers, examination and evaluation bureau of medical insurance institute, civil servant positions related to dental health care.