International Stududent Advisory
Our team of International Student Advisors offer personal support, advice and information on issues that can affect your life in Korea and your studies at KBU. If you have any problems or concerns and you are not sure who you should speak with, contact one of our friendly advisors and they will be able to help you or direct you to the right person.
We can assist you with
- settling into life in Korea and study at KBU/KEC
- general welfare and personal issues that may affect your ability to study
- referral to health services
- applying for a leave of absence
- financial difficulties or the inability to pay your fees
- understanding what is expected of you as a student visa holder
- understanding academic policies and procedures
- referral to key contacts at KBU and in your local community
- preparing for life beyond graduation.