Department of Early Childhood Education
Goal: Upbringing children's teachers equipped with teaching ability and desirable personality
The children, the future and the teachers
The Department of Early Childhood Education aims to develop competent and creative teachers who help children grow physically, emotionally, socially, linguistically and cognitively. We operate a curriculum that combines values and values.
- Education to deepen understanding of children's personality development
- Reinforcement of practical education to develop children's abilities
- Reinforcement of qualifications and character development as a teacher
- On-site oriented curriculum management and reinforcement of practice
- Kindergarten teacher, nursery teacher
- Counseling and education program manager of early childhood education-related institutions
Department of Counseling & Child Care in Education
Goal: The nurturing of teachers responsible for a happy future society.
Child Counseling and Nursing Division
Cultivating childcare teachers with character and intelligence to work with the 4th industry responsible for a happy future society
Graduates of the Child Counseling and Nursing Department are building up their teaching careers by getting the highest-paid jobs and working as childcare teachers at national and public daycare centers. In addition, after graduating from the in-depth major course (planned), after obtaining a bachelor's degree, he is advancing to a graduate school related to psychological counseling and childcare (infant education).
Core Required Qualifications
Nursery teacher + Childcare teacher with disabilities + Art psychological counselor = Specialized childcare specialist
Department of Welfare & Public Administration
Goal: Educating welfare experts for the realization of welfare society of the 21st century.
Training welfare professionals for the realization of a welfare society in the 21st century
- Cultivate social talents who contribute to social development.
- Foster talents who can creatively solve on-site problems.
- Fostering on-site experts.
- Cultivate intellectuals who accept social needs.
Social welfare institutions, public officials in social welfare positions, grades 7 and 9 civil servants, government-invested institutions and public corporations, banks, general corporations, research centers, and opinion polling institutions.